|The Financial Services Ontario College Graduate Certificate program prepares you for a challenging and rewarding career in the customer sales and service areas of banking, insurance, financial planning and wealth management.
In this program, you build on your pre-existing business skills, financial knowledge and professional experience. You are introduced to financial products and services, and financial advising. You learn how to create and present financial plans. As well, you practice collecting and analyzing client information and providing financial advice based on that information. You also participate in work-integrated learning . This gives you the opportunity to practice your skills and knowledge in a realistic financial services workplace context.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Degree or equivalent in areas of finance, economics, business, marketing, social services, communications.
Applicants without the required diploma or degree will be assessed individually and will be required to complete an Eligibility Package.
The Eligibility Package consists of:
- 1. A letter of intent, which requires the applicant to state their previous experience related to finance, banking or insurance, their program expectations and what skills, knowledge and attitudes they bring to the program.
- 2. Applicant`s Curriculum Vitae.
- 3. Copy of applicant`s transcript.
Please contact the Program Coordinator for more information.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||International applicants must provide proof of the subject specific requirements noted above along with proof of either: (IELTS / TOEFL) IELTS-International English Language Testing Service (Academic) Overall band of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 88, with a minimum of 22 in each component: Reading 22; Listening 22; Speaking 22; Writing 22.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.