Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting
|Field of Study:||Accounting and Related Services, Other
Forensic Science and Technology
|Description:||This graduate certificate program in Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting is an intensive two-semester program that provides you with a skills-oriented approach to the practice of the investigation of fraud, financial disputes, and other irregularities in today’s business world. It allows you to specialize in a growing field and can be an excellent supplement to any business or accounting diploma. With the growth of white collar crime and budgetary pressures on law enforcement, many larger organizations must rely on their own resources to prevent, detect and quantify fraud. There is also a demand for individuals who can apply computer techniques to investigations. This program equips you with these important skills.
|URL:||Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting at Seneca College
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||BookkeepersAccounting and Related ClerksPayroll and Benefits Administrators||
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- A recognized degree or postsecondary diploma from an accredited institution in a related business area; OR
- Mature applicants with 3 to 5 years of documented work experience in a related field may be considered. Relevant résumé and references must be provided.
- Proof of accounting fundamentals in a previous course, program or through work experience
- English proficiency at the postsecondary level.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 580] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.