|Our Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Psychology and Neuroscience program provides you with a science education that includes broad exposure to the major sub-fields of psychology along with specialization in neuroscience.
Training in other natural sciences complements the skills and knowledge acquired through studies in the neuroscience area. Our understanding of the brain at both the cellular and systems level has increased dramatically over the last 50 years. Integrating this knowledge with psychological constructs is the focus of this program.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Visit our admission requirements section to find specific requirements for international curriculums, other Canadian curriculums, transfer students and more.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Biology
- Grade12 Calculus or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Biology
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or DuoLingo or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83]
|Application Notes : ||Laurier's language of instruction is English. If you have not studied for three or more years in an English curriculum, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency to our Recruitment and Admissions office.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.