|This Computer Systems Technology – Networking (Fast-Track) (Optional Co-op) program is for students who previously completed a relevant college or university program and wish to receive their diploma in two years (four semesters) by entering the second year of the three-year Networking offering. This college engineering program prides itself on facilitating an ideal balance between hands-on experience and theory in its Computer Systems Technology courses. As such, you'll learn by using state-of-the-art testing and measurement equipment in purpose-built labs to develop a solid foundation in network design and testing as well as project management.
With its lessons that centre on the latest technological advances in the ever-growing digital industry, the Computer Systems Technology – Networking (Fast Track) program will ensure you're fully prepared for a challenging career in the world of computers. Hands-on activities will include delving inside computer hardware and learning the intricacies of operating systems, exploring current computer systems and networks technology, and assembling and maintaining systems that will empower users in creative, business and communication activities.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Degree or a three-year college diploma in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline.
- We will consider applicants with a combination of partial degree or diploma and relevant work experience.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Transcript and resume review.
- Centennial College English Skills Assessment.
- English language proficiency.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.