|The only one of its kind in Canada, this program goes far beyond basic anatomical knowledge and sexual health. Use different perspectives to explore relationships, communication, parenting skills, how media affects our understanding of gender/sex/relationships, the impact of culture on sexual values, and more, all from a social justice perspective. Meanwhile, the program itself has a real family vibe. You'll enjoy small classes and a tight-knit community at St. Jerome's University, one of Waterloo's on-campus University Colleges. Through Waterloo's co-op program, you'll earn money, have access to North America's largest selection of co-op jobs, and graduate with up to 2 years of valuable work experience.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|80 to 83
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- A minimum final grade of 70% is required in the prerequisite Grade 12 English course.
- Ontario students need six Grade 12 U and/or M courses.
- Data Management or any Grade 12 4U mathematics is recommended but not required.
|Application Notes :
|Not an Ontario high school student?
We'll accept equivalent courses from other provinces and systems of study. Visit Waterloo's website to view the specific requirements for your province or country.
If your first language is not English, please refer to our English language requirements and eligible tests.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.