University of Regina
|School:||University of Regina
|Faculty:||Faculty of Media, Art, and Performance and Faculty of Education
|Field of Study:||Music Teacher Education
|Description:||Combine your passions for music and teaching! This five-year program is offered jointly by the Faculty of Media, Arts, and Performance and the Faculty of Education. The program prepares you to teach secondary choral and instrumental music. As part of the program, you will pursue applied music study on one instrument or voice. Students are required to perform a half-hour public recital in their final year.
|URL:||Music Education at University of Regina
|Cost per year:*||
Please consult the following website for additional information on tuition and fees.
Cost is per term.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- English Language Arts A30 & B30*
- One approved math or science course
- One approved 30 level language, social science, or fine arts course
- One additional approved 30 level course
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.