|The three-year Advertising and Marketing Communications Management Ontario College Advanced Diploma program prepares you to take your career into many industries. By combining business theory and creative messaging, this industry-respected program enables you to develop skills in idea conceptualization, copywriting, layout and production design. You also develop integrated marketing communications strategies through researching what drives target audiences and planning how to reach them effectively.
Experienced industry-connected faculty prepare you to plan, create and implement marketing communications. Key class projects work on real advertising and marketing communications opportunities with local companies as clients. As well, alumni and industry leaders act as guest speakers in every semester.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have:
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or Mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.
Applicants are also required to have: English, Grade 12 (ENG4C or equivalent) with a grade of 70% or higher, and Mathematics, Grade 11 (MBF3C or equivalent).
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||International applicants are required to have: IELTS-International English Language Testing Service (Academic) Overall band of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 88, with a minimum of 22 in each component: Reading 22; Listening 22; Speaking 22; Writing 22.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.