University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|School:||University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Faculty:||School of Graduate Studies
|Field of Study:||Addiction Prevention and Treatment
|Description:||The Master of Science program provides students with solid groundwork in conducting health science research. It also establishes a foundation regarding the uptake of knowledge (knowledge transference) to clinical practice. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the semesters containing the most recent 20 graded university courses, however, since the number of qualified applicants can exceed the number of places available, fulfillment of the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
|URL:||Addictions Counselling at University of Lethbridge - School of Graduate Studies
|Cost per year:*||
This cost is for Year 1 of the program.
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants normally must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 (based on the uLethbridge 4.00 scale) on the last 20 graded university-level term courses.
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency (ELP) for graduate student
- For all majors delivered by the Faculty of Health Sciences (Addictions Counselling, Health Sciences, and Nursing), applicants must provide evidence of meeting the Spoken English Language Proficiency (SELP) requirement.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or Test of Written English (part of TOEFL) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based)
|Additional Admission Requirements:||
- Letter(s) of Reference
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
|Cost Notes : ||This cost is for Year 1 of the program.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.