|Electrical engineers shape the technology that powers our world – from computer systems to electronic devices and power transmission systems. You’ll use your knowledge of engineering principles and practices to design, develop and implement electrical circuit relationships, electronic devices, integrated circuits, microprocessors, computers and control systems. Apply your skills with an optional paid co-operative internship, an optional specialization in Management Sciences and leading-edge research projects. In your final year, you can further specialize in Digital Hardware Design, Communication Systems, Signal Processing, Control Systems or Power Systems.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 89
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.|
- Grade12 English or Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English (EAE4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. The grades required in the subject prerequisites (normally 70%) will be determined subject to competition.
Applicants educated outside of Ontario must submit evidence of education equivalent to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six Grade 12 U or M courses.
For more information regarding international admissions requirements, please visit:
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.