University of Toronto - Scarborough
Economics for Management Studies (HBA)
|School:||University of Toronto - Scarborough
|Degree:||Bachelor; Co-op; Honours
|Field of Study:||Business/Managerial Economics
|Description:||Economics examines the market forces of supply and demand; its theories seek to predict and explain the behaviour and interaction of all agents involved in a market system. Students in the Economics program at UTSC will study how consumers and producers interact in a market economy to provide goods and services. Economics also studies how this process grows and changes over time, and under what circumstances it may fail to function in an optimal fashion. Economic policies to remedy those failures are also examined.
|URL:||Economics for Management Studies (HBA) at University of Toronto - Scarborough
|Cost per year:*||
Please visit our website to learn more about tuition and fees.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||84 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
Applicants are required to have a High school diploma (OSSD), at least six (6) Grade 12 "U" or "M" courses.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 100] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 600] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.