|Our policy-focused Economics program will help you learn about choice, and the impact of choices, in business. From the decisions we make as individuals, families, governments or firms, the field of economics relates to every aspect of our lives and to every aspect of the business environment.
This degree pairs our Economics program with our highly ranked Finance program. You'll graduate with the skills needed to enter the investment banking or finance profession, and have the competitive career advantage of understanding the factors that influence income, wealth and well-being.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||85 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Visit our admission requirements section to find specific requirements for international curriculums, other Canadian curriculums, transfer students and more.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Data Management
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or DuoLingo [min. 85] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83]
|Application Notes : ||Laurier's language of instruction is English. If you have not studied for three or more years in an English curriculum, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency to our Recruitment and Admissions office.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.