|Industrial engineers create solutions for processes, productivity and people. You’ll learn how to develop and improve products or services, processes, information technology systems and work methods, and make manufacturing and service productivity more efficient, safe and cost-effective. With hands-on training and an optional paid co-operative internship, you’ll graduate ready to offer inventive solutions to real-world challenges.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 84
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.|
- Grade12 English or Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English (EAE4U)
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. The grades required in the subject prerequisites (normally 70%) will be determined subject to competition.
Applicants educated outside of Ontario must submit evidence of education equivalent to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six Grade 12 U or M courses.
For more information regarding international admissions requirements, please visit:
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.