|Do you see yourself working as a scientist in a role that makes a real difference? With biochemistry, you can help create safe synthetic drugs, help forensic teams solve crimes through DNA analysis, improve agriculture, develop new and improved diagnostic tests and much more.
Study the structure and properties of molecules at the core of life processes. Learn the fundamentals of biochemical principles and practical techniques that you can apply in a wide range of industries, and across many different professions.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have: 1 grade 12 English U/M course, 1 grade 12 4U Advanced Functions, 1 grade 12 U Science course (Chemistry recommended), 1 additional grade 12 U/M Math or Science course (Calculus and Vectors strongly recommended), 2 other grade 12 U/M courses, and a minimum overall average of 70% in the 6 best grade 12 U/M courses.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- 2 of Grade12 Science or Grade12 Mathematics
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 230] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Additional Admission Requirements:||The admission requirements vary depending on whether you're an Ontario, out of province, or international student. Please see the URL for details.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.