|Become part of an organization of professionals with a rich history at the Bharti School of Engineering. Answer the call to be an engineer and work toward a common goal.
Study and work with professionals in one of the most productive and fertile geology in the world. Learn to consider the environmental, social, and economic impacts that influence decisions in mining and the community. Compete on a regional, provincial, and national level in the Canadian Engineering Competition. The Junior or Senior Design Teams both ranked first in the country during the 2015 competition.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have: 1 grade 12 English U/M course, 1 grade 12 4U Advanced Functions, 1 grade 12 U Chemistry, 1 grade 12 U Physics, 1 additional grade 12 U/M Math or Science course (Biology, Calculus and Vectors, Earth and Space Science, or analyzing current Economic Issues), 1 other grade 12 U/M courses, and a minimum overall average of 70% in the 6 best grade 12 U/M courses.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Earth and Space Science or Grade12 Economics
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 230] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||The admission requirements vary depending on whether you're an Ontarian, out of province, or international student. Please see the URL for details.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.