Saint Mary's University
Computing Science and Business Administration
|School:||Saint Mary's University
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Business Administration and Management, General
|Description:||This is an interdisciplinary four-year degree combining Computing Science courses, taught in the Department of Mathematics and Computing Science, with a selection of courses taught in the Sobey School of Business. This program is designed to meet the increasing demand for people with a solid technical knowledge of Computing Science who also understand the application of this technology to business problems.
|URL:||Computing Science and Business Administration at Saint Mary's University
|Cost per year:*||
|Careers:||Software EngineerComputer and Information Systems ManagersManagers in Other Services||See More...
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Calculus
- Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Computer and Information Science
Two additional Grade 12 academic courses are also required.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or CanTEST [min. 4.5]
If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate that you have the English language skills necessary to be successful in Saint Mary’s University degree programs.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.