Saint Mary's University
|School:||Saint Mary's University
|Faculty:||Faculty of Science
|Field of Study:||Chemistry, General
|Description:||Chemistry is the study of matter, including its properties and composition, and of the changes it can undergo. The many different fields of Chemistry include its core areas: analytical, biochemistry, inorganic, organic, physical and theoretical.
Our program is nationally accredited by the Chemical Institute of Canada. This means we meet their national standards of education and they promote the qualifications of our B.Sc Chemistry students.
|URL:||Chemistry at Saint Mary's University
|Cost per year:*||
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70 to 100
These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Calculus
- Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Computer and Information Science
Two additional academic courses are also required.
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or CanTEST [min. 4.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate that you have the English language skills necessary to be successful in Saint Mary’s University degree programs.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.