|The combination of Laurier's internationally accredited Lazaridis School of Business and Economics and the University of Waterloo's world-renowned Faculty of Mathematics lets you harness the strengths of two top-tier institutions in one program. This is a unique opportunity to learn about business and the applications of math while simultaneously earning two degrees from two universities in five years: a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Laurier Bachelor of Math (BMath) from UWaterloo.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|92 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Visit our prerequisites and requirements section to find specific requirements for international curriculums, other Canadian curriculums, transfer students and more.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or DuoLingo [min. 115] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 59] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83]
|Application Notes :
|Laurier's language of instruction is English. If you have not studied for three or more years in an English curriculum, you must provide evidence of your English proficiency to our Recruitment and Admissions office.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.