|Do you fit the profile of a 21st-century leader? The future leaders who come to our school inspire people, embrace diversity, build new business models and create wealth in socially and ecologically sustainable ways.
As a John Molson School of Business student, you achieve these goals by taking an integrated approach to management studies. That means you take an overall view of how organizations function: dissecting successes and failures, studying management from many perspectives and complementing every theory with an applied emphasis on organizational analysis and consulting. You’ll leave our program equipped with the skills to handle real-world leadership tasks, such as:
- Conflict resolution
- Cross-cultural understanding
- Leadership and teamwork
- Planning and budgeting
- Problem solving
Whether you become an entrepreneur, manager or consultant, you’ll leave us ready to effect change and guide our world in the future.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Quebec CEGEP: 27 overall, 26.5 math
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Calculus or Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
Pre-university (Two-year DEC)
- Average of 26.5 from Calculus 1 and Linear Algebra
- Applicants are eligible for admission once they have completed at least one of these two math courses. The other must be completed during the first year at Concordia.
- Strongly recommended that applicants complete both courses at CEGEP.
Professional/technical (Three-year DEC):
- Those completing a technical DEC in a business-related field may be eligible for admission
- Students who have completed Calculus I and/or Linear Algebra must achieve an average of 26.5 in mathematics.
- Student without Calculus 1 or Linear Algebra, must have achieved a minimum of 75% in Secondary 5 Math (SN, TS or MATH 536). Your high school transcripts must be included with your application. If admitted, you will be required to complete all missing prerequisite courses as elective credits at John Molson.
High School: B overall, B in math
- One math from Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or equivalent.
See the program page on our website for more details on admissions requirements, including requirements for International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat français, GCE, or university transfer applicants.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.