|Since many adults will return to the classroom at various stages in their lives, educators can benefit from specialized training that helps adults refresh their skills or change careers. The Adult Education program is designed to give educators the tools and skills to help adults realize their goals. Learning is a life-long endeavour, and the program is suited to those interested in enhancing their skills as:
- Community facilitators
- Industrial and business training specialists and consultants
- Health-care educators
- In-service education coordinators
- Volunteer service coordinators
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
No specific courses are required. See the program page on our website for more details on admissions requirements, including requirements for CEGEP, International Baccalaureate, Baccalauréat français, GCE, or university transfer applicants.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.