|Language courses explore conversational fluency, structure, writing systems, literatures, principles of translation, and oral traditions. Linguistics provides the tools to study and talk about language as part of a comprehensive program designed to assist students in following their passion.
Our programs aim to instill in students a sense of pride in the knowledge and use of Indigenous languages. Introductory courses include language lab activities. Some courses are also available for online delivery.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
English Language Arts A30 & B30
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Science
- Grade12 Social Science or Grade12 Visual Arts or Grade12 International Languages
One approved math or science
One approved 30-level language, social science, or fine arts
One additional approved 30-level course
Please consult the school at 1-800-267-6303 for further admissions requirements.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5]
|Application Notes : ||Please note that these scores have been determined by the University of Regina.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.