|Integrated Engineering offers the broadest education of the engineering disciplines by allowing you to tailor your degree to your interests, giving you precisely the level of focus that you desire.
The Integrated Engineering (IGEN) program will provide you with a broad, non-specialized engineering education. Rather than earning a degree in only one specific area of engineering, you will gain background in core areas such as materials, solid mechanics, fluid mechanics, and systems involving chemical, electro-mechanical, and biological components. In addition to the core, you may select 18 credits of technical electives to explore your interests further.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Precalculus or Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade11 Chemistry
- Grade11 Physics
- Graduation from high school
- Minimum of 70% in Grade 11 or Grade 12 English (or their equivalents)
- At least six academic/non-academic Grade 12 courses (recommended, but not required)
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.