Humber’s Interior Decorating diploma program combines essential creative and practical elements with insights into current design trends.
You will learn from practising professional experts in our design studios. Studio classes provide hands-on experience and training using market-specific materials and trends. Guest speakers, trade shows, field trips and international adventure opportunities await you. Using the latest technology, you will explore the world of design and discover furniture, finishes, lighting, millwork, textiles, objects d’art and essential elements that evolve into unique and extraordinary living spaces.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
To be eligible for admission, you must possess the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
- Grade 12 English (ENG4C or ENG4U or equivalent)
- Three Grade 11 or Grade 12 C, M or U courses in addition to those listed above
Mature student status
College or university transfer status
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 550] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Michigan English Language Assessment Battery [min. 76]
|Additional Admission Requirements:
|Prior to entering the program, it is recommended that students have secondary school studies in drawing and drafting. Students should have the ability to draw along with drawing and sketching training.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.