|Psychology is the scientific study of behaviour and experience. Within our program, you can examine a variety of fields and viewpoints, including child development, sensation, perception, animal behaviour, social psychology, abnormal psychology, and more. Our professors are actively involved in almost all areas of psychology, providing our students with the opportunity to explore a wide variety of topics.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||75 to 79
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English or Grade12 French
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Grade12 Chemistry or Grade12 Physics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- A minimum of six 4U or 4M courses, including 4U English (ENG4U) or FRA4U for applicants from French-language high schools.
- We accept a combination of U and M courses and OACs.
- Ensure you meet our language requirements.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 220] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 83] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Paper Based) [min. 560] or Test de Français International [min. 785]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.