The Sport Business Management Ontario College Graduate Certificate program prepares you for an exciting career in the ever-growing, multi-billion dollar sports industry.
The program positions you to work in the management and business aspects of the sports industry. Study in Canada`s capital, where there are professional sports franchises and more national governing sport bodies and multi-sport organizations than any city in Canada.
Receive cross-disciplinary training and sport management professional preparation. Learn:
- event planning and management
- sport bidding and hosting
- sport tourism
- sport marketing
- sport finance and economics
- sport sponsorship
- ticket sales
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma or Degree or equivalent.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||Applicants with international transcripts must provide proof of the subject specific requirements noted above and may be required to provide proof of language proficiency.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.