|Applied Physics is the basis of modern technology, including modern telecommunications, photonics, computer technology, medical imaging and cancer therapies.
Our Honours Applied Physics program combines studies in modern physics, optics and electronics, math and computer science. As part of your credits for this program, you may opt to take courses in finance, organizational management and entrepreneurship and earn a minor in Business in addition to your degree in Applied Physics.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||78 to 82
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
MCV4U is also required. SPH4U is strongly recommended.
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Physics or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment [min. 70] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Pearson Test of English (Academic) [min. 60] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 86]
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.