These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
A minimum of 30 credit units of university-level course work prior to April 30 of the application year and must attain a minimum weighted average of 70%.
Prerequisite subjects include:
- 6 credit units of general biology
- 3 credit units of general chemistry
- 3 credit units of organic chemistry
- 6 credit units of English literature and composition
- 6 credit units of psychology or sociology
- 6 credit units unrestricted electives