|This unique study programme will give you all the tools necessary for becoming an information technology master. Learn how to be the contact person and leader of IT system instalment and development.
Help teams and companies adopt innovative digital business tools and operations, and combine strong information technology knowledge with wider business insights and people management skills. Unlike an IT master programme, this degree focuses on giving you the tools to mediate between bigger picture business planning and the more technical aspects of owning an IT infrastructure.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (120 ECTs):
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a "Satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 180 ECTS credits.
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam (see Further Options for Admission) or enrol in another way. Please talk to our student recruitment team for help.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.