|Turn your business sense into a rewarding career in the private or public sector.
The Business Ontario College Diploma program provides you with a well-rounded foundation in management, human resources, operations, accounting, finance, marketing, international business, and supply chain management. Gain theoretical and applied knowledge to complete projects that reflect real business responsibilities. Develop essential business skills in communication, information technology, teamwork, problem solving, task management, and customer service.
You have the opportunity to collaborate with industry professionals to analyze and find solutions for real-world business issues. Your knowledge and skills come together as you create a professional business plan that mirrors what could be expected in industry.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants must have:
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or Mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR
- General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR
- Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.
Applicants are also required to have English, Grade 12 (ENG4C or equivalent), and Mathematics, Grade 11 (MBF3C or equivalent).
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.0] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 80]
|Application Notes : ||International applicants must submit proof of either: IELTS-International English Language Testing Service Overall band of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 80, with the minimum of 20 in each component: Reading 20; Listening: 20 Speaking: 20, Writing: 20.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.