|Become a finance expert with purpose by learning to integrate people, profits, and the planet into the bottom line. Through this one-of-a-kind program, you'll fuse knowledge of accounting and financial management from Waterloo's School of Accounting and Finance with the Faculty of Environment's expertise in sustainability. Waterloo offers career preparation unlike any other university in Canada. You'll earn money, access North America's largest selection of co-op jobs, and graduate with 16 months of valuable work experience.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||83 to 87
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English (EAE4U) or Grade12 English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
Required: 6 Ontario grade 12 university (U) preparation or university/college (M) preparation courses or equivalents. Minimum 75% in the required courses.
Although not required, it is strongly recommended that applicants also complete Grade 12 U Mathematics of Data Management and Grade 12 U Principles of Financial Accounting.
|Application Notes : ||Completion of the AFM Admissions Assessment (AFMAA).
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.