|If you see yourself in a managerial position, you need to develop the right skills.
Learn the different elements that make for successful managers, regardless of field or industry.
With a Master in Management from IU International University of Applied Sciences, you'll build the confidence you need to perform well in any setting, and lead employees and companies towards success.
With the IU International University of Applied Sciences myStudies model, you can combine studying online with studying in Germany, at one of our campuses. Interact with other students and attend live lectures, either online or in-person.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (60 ECTs):
- Completed undergraduate degree (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variant) from an officially recognised university.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C equivalent in your undergraduate studies.
- At least one year of qualified work experience before the start of the IU Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.