Modern companies need, now more than ever, leaders who are comfortable with operating in an international and digital business world. That’s the IU online Master’s degree in Leadership Management puts a special emphasis on these two aspects when training you to become a successful business and staff leader. You’ll develop your strategic, collaborative, negotiation and communication skills, and gain a wide variety of tools that will help you in any future managerial role – at any sector. Study online, at any time, and gain a uniquely international degree that will elevate your professional profile. Students in this study programme are eligible for a dual degree from LSBU (London South Bank University) without any additional academic requirements.
BOOST YOUR CAREER.
EARN A DUAL DEGREE.
With the IU and LSBU (London South Bank University) dual degree track, you get a unique opportunity – graduate with both a German and a British graduation certificate, without any extra academic requirements. The study programmes at IU and at LSBU are coordinated and therefore equivalent to each other.
Start your studies at IU, apply for your British certificate* and you will automatically be awarded a degree from LSBU following your graduation if all of your study requirements have been fulfilled successfully.
Send in your application form, and get in touch with our Student Advisory Team, and receive your British graduation certificate after you’ve successfully graduated from IU.
Click here to learn about this program's accreditations and rankings.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (60 ECTs):
- Completed undergraduate degree (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variant) from an officially recognised university.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C equivalent in your undergraduate studies.
- At least one year of qualified work experience before the start of the IU Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.