The world of marketing is always evolving, offering unique challenges and opportunities all the time. At IU, we offer an online Master in Marketing Management, to help you position yourself as an expert with a deep understanding of how different marketing channels work, and the level of flexibility required to be consistently successful. Immerse yourself in a wide variety of marketing related topics, from social media marketing to consumer behaviour, and combine psychological and business approaches to maximise your potential at any lead marketing role. Practice marketing spend analysis, online presence building and search engine optimisation (SEO) – and do it all from the comfort of your couch, in an international learning environment.
Click here to learn about this program's accreditations and rankings.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Completed undergraduate degree (210 ECTS) from an officially recognised university in a related field.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent in your undergraduate studies.
- Proof of at least one year's qualified work experience completed prior to the start of the study programme (achieved after your undergraduate studies).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.