|At the Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science, our undergraduate programs prepare you to make meaningful contributions to advancements in technology, health, environmental sustainability, design and more. All of our engineering programs are accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board, and the program in architecture is accredited by the Canadian Architectural Certification Board.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80 to 89
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
- Grade12 English or Grade12 English (ENG4U) or Grade12 English (EAE4U)
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
ENG4U/EAE4U is the preferred English. The grades required in the subject prerequisites (normally 70%) will be determined subject to competition.
Applicants educated outside of Ontario must submit evidence of education equivalent to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six Grade 12 U or M courses.
For more information regarding international admissions requirements, please visit: https://www.ryerson.ca/international/admissions/how-to-apply/country-specific/.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.