|Today`s global business environment requires students that have developed the ability to become technology professionals capable of creating and implementing information and communications technology solutions to achieve competitive advantages, productivity gains, and innovation. This four-year degree program prepares students for a career in business software systems development and technology management by providing skills and competencies in two closely related disciplines, technology and business. Our program curriculum provides the necessary key knowledge in software development and business technology management required by business and offers students the opportunity to use, develop, and research emerging business technologies such as mobile and wearable computing, artificial intelligence and agent technologies.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||65
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants must have:
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Mathematics
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- Mature students are applicants who have not achieved the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or its equivalent and who are at least 19 years of age on or before the commencement of the program in which they intend to enroll. Mature students applying for Degree programs satisfy College Eligibility by having demonstrated academic abilities equivalent to those of Ontario high school graduates, verified by successful completion of at least one full-time term at the post-secondary level (minimum five courses taken concurrently in an academic program of study).
Applicants must also have six Grade 12 university (U) or university/college (M) courses with a minimum 65% average including: one Grade 12 U English course, with a minimum of 60%, and one Grade 12 U Math course, with a minimum of 60%.
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||International applicants must have IELTS-International English Language Testing Service (Academic) Overall band of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 88, with a minimum of 22 in each component: Reading 22; Listening 22; Speaking 22; Writing 22.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.