|Queen’s University’s BTech program is a diploma-to-degree program for engineering technologists who want to take their careers to the next level. It combines technical expertise with the managerial and problem-solving skills the industry needs from the next generation of mining professionals, in a flexible online learning format.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*
|80 to 100
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Admission requirements are as follows: English 4U with a minimum grade of 70%, Calculus and Vectors 4U, Chemistry 4U, Physics 4U, plus one of Advanced Functions 4U, Biology 4U, Data Management 4U, Computer Science 4U, Earth and Space Science 4U.
- English (ENG4U)
- Grade12 Advanced Functions or Grade12 Data Management or Grade12 Biology or Grade12 Computer and Information Science or Grade12 Earth and Space Science
- Grade12 Calculus and Vectors
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Physics
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) or Canadian Academic English Language Assessment
|Additional Admission Requirements:
For more specific admission requirements, visit https://www.queensu.ca/admission/about-applying/requirements.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.