|With a Master in Computer Science from IU International University of Applied Sciences, you'll build on the foundations of your existing technical and theoretical knowledge, and develop new ways to apply them in a professional setting.
Dive into industry leading fields such as AI, data science and cyber security, and use the international setting of IU International University of Applied Sciences and its online study settings to build your network and kick-start your career as an in-demand computer science professional.
With the IU International University of Applied Sciences myStudies model, you can combine studying online with studying in Germany, at one of our campuses. Interact with other students and attend live lectures, either online or in-person.
Students in this study programme are eligible for a dual degree from LSBU (London South Bank University) without any additional academic requirements.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Master (120 ECTs):
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a "Satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 180 ECTS credits.
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam (see Further Options for Admission) or enrol in another way. Please talk to our student recruitment team for help.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.