The need for cybersecurity expertise is only going to increase as the technological industry continues to evolve and expand. Working professionals and recent graduates can advance their career goals by building on their previous education and experience with a Cybersecurity Post-Diploma Certificate. By focusing on operating system concepts, introductory computer forensics and network protocols, this program will prepare learners to design and implement secure computation solutions. In addition, graduates will enhance their business acumen with stronger communication, technical and problem-solving skills.
A laptop computer with course applicable software will be required (specifications below).
- Intel quad core CPU (i5 or i7)
- 8GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- 13 inch 1080p screen (15 inches recommended)
- a dedicated graphics card with 2GB of VRam
- 128GB solid state hard drive (256GB recommended)
- portable hard drive (for data backup)
- Windows 10
** Equivalent specification in an Apple MacBook Pro is acceptable.