This two-year undergraduate program will prepare the student to fill the role of technical support in the dynamic and expanding field of client/server computing, enterprise networks, administration and Internet management. In addition, this program provides a job placement in it’s last semester to allow students to grasp a deeper knowledge of the application aspect of this field.
The courses are constantly evolving to incorporate a blend of leading edge and traditional technologies to meet the needs of local employers. This program is well suited to people who are interested in computers, but not math, physics or electronics. Many of the courses in the CN&TS program train the students towards obtaining Microsoft, A+ and Network + certifications.
Students will learn how to design and implement network infrastructures of enterprise networks to help maintain computer systems and networks of organisations. Whether you are installing computer systems, or solving technical problems, your qualification gives you access into the opportunity-filled technological world.
Once students receive their St. Lawrence College Diploma, they are eligible to apply for their Post Graduate Work Permit.
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Students must have the following academic requirements to be eligible:
- Grade12 English
- Grade11 Mathematics
- Secondary School Diploma or mature student status;
- Completion of Grade 11 Math and Grade 12 English or equivalents;
- International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration)
|Application Notes :
|Applicants from non-English speaking countries must achieve the minimum requirements of:
- Overseas applications from China, India, Vietnam and the Philippines (SDS): Overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 issued in past 24 months
- All other applicants: Overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 issued in past 24 months
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.