|Become part of an organization of professionals with a rich history. Answer the call to be an engineer and work toward a common goal.
Study at the Bharti School of Engineering and benefit from a growing reputation and enrolment. Laurentian also has the highest post-graduation employment rate in Ontario at 95%. Take advantage of a strong, supportive network of employers willing to offer hands-on experience.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||70
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have: Grade 12 4U English, Grade 12 4U Advanced Functions, Grade 12 4U Physics, Grade 12 4U Chemistry, one additional Grade 12 4U Science or Mathematics, and one Grade 12 4U/M courses.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Physics
- Grade12 Chemistry
- Grade12 Science or Grade12 Mathematics
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 230] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||The admission requirements vary depending on whether you're an Ontarian, out of province, or international student. Please see the URL for details.
|Additional Admission Requirements:||In order to be eligible for the co-op program, students must: be in good academic standing (not on probation etc.) and enrolled in Chemical, Mining or Mechanical Engineering at the Bharti School of Engineering; have a cumulative GPA of at least 6.0; at the beginning of the placement, have completed the first two years for a second-year placement or first three years for a third-year placement in their respective program; and have passed the mandatory core program courses at the end of the academic year leading up to their placement.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.