|Learn the science behind drug design and development. Enjoy the many benefits of small class sizes, such as greater interaction with professors, lab time, personal tutorial sessions, and a great group dynamic.
Gain hands-on experience by working on research projects with your professors and scientists at the university, the Health Sciences North Research Institute, and the Northern Ontario School of Medicine.
|Grade for Entrance Previous Year (%)*||80
|These courses are intended as guidelines. Speak to your guidance counsellor to see what courses are offered at your school.
Applicants are required to have: 1 grade 12 English U/M course, 1 grade 12 4U Advanced Functions, 1 grade 12 U Science course (Chemistry strongly recommended), 1 additional grade 12 U/M Math or Science course (Calculus and Vectors strongly recommended), 2 other grade 12 U/M courses, and a minimum overall average of 70% in the 6 best grade 12 U/M courses.
- Grade12 English
- Grade12 Advanced Functions
- Grade12 Science
- Grade12 Mathematics or Grade12 Science
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer Based) [min. 230] or International English Language Testing System (academic or immigration) [min. 6.5] or Test of English as a Foreign Language (Internet Based) [min. 88]
|Application Notes : ||The admission requirements vary depending on whether you're an Ontarian, out of province, or international student. Please see the URL for details.
* The entrance grade may change from year to year. Please contact the school for further information.
* We make every attempt to provide accurate information on prerequisites, programs, and tuition. However, this information is subject to change without notice and we highly recommend that you contact the school to confirm important information before applying.