Airline Sales and Service Agents

(NOC 6523)


In addition to a high school diploma, you usually need a college diploma, government-approved training or other courses, and experience in your field for an occupation in travel and accomodation. You may benefit from occupational certification when available. Most recent entrants have a trade/vocational certificate or community college diploma, and almost 2 in 5 have an undergraduate university degree in this career grouping.

Degrees Associated with This Career

High School Diploma

Useful Experience/Skills

Dealing with the public
Customer Service
Computer use

Useful Secondary School Subjects

English (Communication)
A second language

Durham College
Oshawa, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Tourism – Destination Marketing Diploma; Co-op
Request Info
Brock University
St. Catharines, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Tourism Studies Bachelor; Honours
Request Info
Algonquin College
Ottawa, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Tourism - Travel Services Diploma
Request Info
Vancouver Island University
Nanaimo, British Columbia, CA

Related Program(s):
Tourism Studies Diploma; Co-op
Request Info
view all
Modified on January 26, 2022