Immigration, Unemployment Insurance and Revenue Officers

(NOC 1228)


A bachelor's degree or college diploma is usually required.

Several years of related administrative or regulatory experience may be required.

Completion of specialized government training is required.

Degrees Associated with This Career


Algonquin College
Ottawa, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Office Administration - Executive Diploma; Co-op
Request Info
Bow Valley College
Calgary, Alberta, CA

Related Program(s):
Business Administration Diploma: Insurance and Risk Management Diploma; Online; University Transfer
Request Info
Canadore College
North Bay, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Office Administration Diploma
Request Info
Conestoga College
Kitchener, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Business - Insurance Diploma; Co-op
Business - Insurance Diploma
Request Info
Algoma University Brampton Campus
Brampton, Ontario, CA

Related Program(s):
Law & Justice (Anticipated Fall 2023) Bachelor; Honours
Request Info
view all
Modified on April 07, 2022