Established in 1834, the University of Gloucestershire has a more than 175 year history in teaching and education. We have approximately 10,000 students studying at our three campuses in the county of Gloucestershire. The small friendly community and dedicated international support network makes it very easy for students to settle into University life.
Why choose the University of Gloucestershire?
About the University
• Over 10,000 students studying at our three campuses.
• Bachelors degrees range from Animal Biology to English Literature, Television Production to Law.
• Fast track degrees available.
• International student scholarships available.
• 91.7% of our students are in employment or continue on to further education.
• Dedicated International Students Support.
• Small class sizes so students get better support from lecturers.
• A wide range of clubs and societies.
• Regular trips to towns, cities and places of interest.