• The academic equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree acceptable to all four CDM Partner Institutions in a field related to the proposed program of study.
• Samples of Work.
• Letter of Intent (no more than 750 words).
• Short formal essay (no more than 750 words) about a topic of interest related to digital media.
• Computer Skills and Literacy Summary Form.
• Three reference letters, each from a suitably qualified person.
• Program Survey Form
• Resume that includes an overall summary of your professional achievements (no more than 250 words)
See a more detailed list of admission requirements