Our student body reflects a wide variety of cultures and nations including Bermuda, Barbados, Canada, England, Germany, Ghana, Hong Kong, Grand Bahamas, India, Jamaica, Korea, Mexico, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Trinidad, and the United States.
Académie Ste. Cécile International School:
- Emphasizes core subjects and fundamentals.
- Offers comprehensive science, mathematics, social science, and computer courses.
- Offers courses in English and French, as well as a number of additional language courses based on demand (e.g., Spanish, Latin, and German).
- Provides a strong music program.
- Offers various sports and supervised extracurricular activities.
- Offers ideal student/teacher ratios, which allow for individual attention and reinforcement in all subjects (small class sizes with highly qualified and talented teachers).
- English as a Second Language
- TOEFL Preparation
- International Baccalaureate
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
At ASCIS, we are more focussed on having fun and enjoying sports than on the competition and emphasis on winning the games. All of our students enjoy our sports program, which has newly been expanded this year.
ASCIS offers many clubs and activities ranging from Student Council, School Spirit Club, to the Chess Club and Drama Club.
International students at ASCIS get together with other students from their home countries to put on cultural events for the rest of the student body and parents to enjoy while learning about their friend’s culture. Common events include the German Oktoberfest, Chinese New Year Celebration, Korea "Kulture" Night, and the Mexican Fiesta Evening.
We are affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and the University of Windsor. Additionally, we prepare students for the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Modified on September 25, 2015