ALI is ideally located in a modern building in the heart of Montréal. International students really enjoy this truly bilingual and cosmopolitan city, which offers a unique learning environment where they can study and practice both English and French. The school is within walking distance of a subway station. We offer as well, French in Quebec City during summer only.
Advantages to Study at ALI:
- ALI has high academic standards.
- With an average of 6 students per class (maximum 9), all students receive a lot of individual attention and support.
- Our 7 linguistic levels in English and 5 in French, guarantee that you will find a challenging program at ALI.
- You will study with Canadians.
- We have flexible start dates. You may start your course any Monday of the year.
We are teaching English and French since 1993!
Descriptions of your Programs:
- Super-Intensive Language Program English or French (30 hours per week).
- Intensive Language Program English or French (25 hours per week).
- Basic Language Program English or French (20 hours per week).
- Private Lessons.
- IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC English Preparation and DELF, TCFQ and TEFaQ French Preparation.
- APP and Pathway Programs
- Business Communication classes - French and English
- TKT Preparation
- Internship Programs
- Summer Camp with McGill University
Services for International Students:
- Homestay and residence.
- Airport transfer.
- Medical Insurance
- Weekend trips organized for students.
- Weekly activities
- Free Internet access
| ||# Beds||Lowest||Highest
|Homestay:||Lowest: $185||Highest: $200
Homestay, residence, and apartments for rent.
- Computer labs with 20 stations.
- Access to 30 modern Internet stations in the student lounge
- Student lounge
- Snack Room
- Activities area
Access to 30 modern Internet stations. They can be used from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Languages Canada
- TOEIC Official test center
Modified on January 18, 2013