- High school diploma
- For Ontario students: Ontario Secondary School Diploma including a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses or a combination, which must include specific program requirements .
- Minimum average of 80% on the best six Grade 12 courses including required courses. Higher averages are required for admission to programs in which the demand for places by qualified applicants exceeds the number of places available.
- Repeated courses may be taken into consideration depending on the program.
- An Admission Information Form must be filled out for most programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- View our specific program requirements and recommendations
- You may be required to submit detailed course descriptions and reading lists from previous classes to ensure that you have met the program requirements.
- You are advised to send predicted grades for all courses for which midterm marks are not available.
All applications for full-time, on-campus studies are processed by the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC). Visit our admissions website for details on how to apply to Waterloo.
All applications for full-time, on-campus studies at Waterloo are handled by the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC). Visit our admissions website for details on how to apply to Waterloo.