University of Central Lancashire

Label Label Label
Save Request Info

Requirements for Canadian Students

High School Diploma (see province requirements below):

Alberta, British Colombia, Newfoundland and Labrador, North West Territories, Nunavut, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Yukon Territory:
High School Diploma/Certificate of Achievement/Certificate of graduation/Dogwood Diploma with 70% average across 5 grade 12 subjects.

High School Diploma with 70% average across 5 credits (some classes may be worth 1 credit or 0.5 credits) at Level 40 or higher (or AP/IB class).

New Brunswick:
High School Diploma with 73% across 5 grade 12 subjects

High School Diploma/Graduation Certificate with 70% average across 6 grade 12 subjects at least four of which should be University Preparation Courses (denoted by 4U) (or AP/IB class), the other two courses could be University/College Preparation Courses (denoted by 4U/4M/4C) (or AP/IB class).

Students in government high schools in Quebec only do 11 years of High school then go on to do a Pre-university course.
Collège d'enseignement général et professionnel (CÉGEP) takes 2 years to complete OR Diploma of College Studies (DCS)/ Diplôme d'études collégiales (DEC) takes 3 years to complete.
One year of pre-university with an average of 80%.
Two years of pre-university with an average of 70% in year 2 (year 1 does not need calculated).

Procedure for Canadian Students

Further information for Canadian students can be found on the website:

Academic Year

Type of SystemSemester
Entrance DatesJanuary, September
Language of InstructionEnglish
Modified on June 08, 2023