Conrad Grebel University College

Label Label Label

Requirements for Canadian Students

All students need to be accepted by University of Waterloo.

Procedure for Canadian Students

If Grebel is the place you want to call home, you need to:

1. Fill out a residence application form (PDF) or apply online. The forms are available on the website or it can be mailed to you upon request.
2. Students selected for a small-group interview should be sure to complete it.

Academic Year

Type of SystemSemester
Entrance DatesJanuary, May, September
Notes:The University of Waterloo is on a three term system, which accommodates four month co-op term placements.
Language of InstructionEnglish
Modified on September 30, 2019