Lakehead University's exceptional entrance bursary program can provide students entering directly from high school funds to help pay for their education. This is an excellent opportunity to see how Lakehead can further support your education.
The value of the bursary is up to $3,000: General Bursary up to $2,000.00, and/or Travel Bursary top up of up to $1,000.00
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a citizen, permanent resident, or landed immigrant of Canada
- Have no previous post-secondary education
- Be a high school student entering directly from high school in the proceeding academic year, and
- Travelling at least 250 km to attend your selected campus to be considered for the travel bursary.